RUGER 10/22 CARBINE WITH WEAVER SCOPE AND HARD CASE COMBO
The class-leading 10/22 Carbine is now available with a factory-installed Weaver 3-9x40mm scope featuring a Dual-X reticle. This blued model with an 18″ barrel and black synthetic stock is packed in a Ruger-branded hard case that is under 48″ long.
- Features a Weaver™ 3-9×40 scope featuring a Dual-X reticle.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Includes a Ruger-branded hard case.
- Model Number: 21194
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 5.6 lb.
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 18.50″