Extreme Auction Rules and Instructions
- All items have no reserves and sell to the highest bidder
- Pst and Gst is applicable to the final purchase
- No Buyers Premiums
- Shipping Fees apply to Auction items and are detailed in the item description. The shipping fee is applied as a separate invoice after you've paid for your item.
- Store Pickup is Free
- New Items means store shelf condition
- Used Items means they have been used. See detailed description and pictures.
- Items can be viewed in store. If you require more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of items must be made by the following Saturday
- PAL's must be shown on pickup. If shipped, a copy of your PAL must be sent to email@example.com
- Pickups can be done between 9am and 5pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- Items are As Is Where Is. If you have received an item deemed defective, contact us within 2 days of purchase. At our descretion, you may be elegible for store credit.
- Click the Automatic Bidding link
- Enter your Automatic Bid
- Press the Place Proxy Bid Button
- The Auction will automatically increase your bid by the minimum amount until you reach the highest bidder. If others outbid you, it will keep outbidding them until it has reached your Automatic Bid amount