KuduPoint Broadheads 150gr 3pk
- Sleek profile and non-perforated blade for quiet, accurate flight.
- Cut-on-contact design.
- KuduPoint single-bevel blades have deep penetration through different tissue types due to less drag than multiple or perforated blade broadheads.
- Rotation during wound creation acts as a wedge to displace or split bone and provides for impressive wound channel characteristics.
- Super Tough & Super Durable • 100% Stainless Steel
- Extreme strength, durability and precision.
- Ferrule permanently bonded to hardened blade
- No extra parts or fasteners to loosen or shift.
- Excellent edge retention with non-brittle toughness
- 0.050″ thick blade provides optimal strength and performance.
- Dark finish on all parts to reduce glare.
- Stainless steel type: Blade: 420 hardened to 50Rc, Ferrule: 416.
Bleeder installation is simple, align front edges of blades with slot in ferrule and slip into place.
Factory-Direct Package Contains:
- Three (3) KuduPoint 150 grain KP150C+Plus model single bevel broadheads for standard #8-32 thread arrow shafts.
- KuduPoint 2-piece carry case with integral broadhead wrench. (can hold maximum of 6 broadheads)
- Contour 150 Grain: Width: 1.38″ x Length 1.60″
- Total weight with bleeder 150 grains.
- 100% stainless steel construction.
- Blade: 0.050″ thick 420 stainless steel, hardened to 50Rc.
- Ferrule: 416 stainless steel
- Cross blade/bleeder: 17-4 Stainless steel single bevel .625″ width x.050″ thick, 8 grains (only fits +plus model ferrule)
- Dark finish on main blade and ferrule to reduce glare
- Main blade attached to ferrule via permanently bonded swage process, replaceable bleeder.
- Single-bevel variable pitch cutting edge with 40 degree baseline.
- Lifetime Materials & Workmanship Guarantee
- Manufactured entirely in USA with USA sourced materials