Lightweight integrated scope mount system for the AB3 and X-Bolt rifle, unitized base and ring, 7000 series aluminum.
Integration means stability. Browning’s Integrated Scope Mount System unitizes the ring and base into a single, ultra-rigid unit. Machined from 7000 series aluminum alloy, they eliminate alignment problems and the possibility of a loose connection between the base and ring. They are available in .400" Standard height, .500" Intermediate height and .600" High height versions to fit y.our needs.
- Machined from 7000 series aluminum for high strength and durability
- The integrated design eliminates alignment problems and the possibility of a loose connection between bases and rings
- .400" Standard height, .500" Intermediate height, .600" High height
Assuring accuracy. Securely mounted optics are essential to the accuracy and precision of any rifle. To ensure the new X-Bolt has the most stable mount possible, it features an all new X-Lock scope mounting system that uses four screws per base, replacing the traditional two-screw system. The benefits are obvious, with the scope bases being secured at all four corners rather than only held at the center of the base, allowing for more accurate placement of the bases on the receiver. This revolutionary new X-Lock system holds the base tighter to the rifle than ever before.
- Integrated Scope Mounts unitize the ring and base into a single unit machined from 7000 series aluminum and eliminate alignment problems and possible loose connections between bases and rings.
- Choose from integrated mounts in Standard, Intermediate and High rings for both 1" and 30mm diameter scopes in gloss, matte and nickel finishes.
Scope Ring System Height Selection Guide
- Use the Standard (low) ring height for scopes up to a 44mm objective with a standard barrel contour.
- Use the Intermediate (medium) ring height for scopes up to a 50mm objective with a standard barrel contour.
- Use the High ring height for scopes up to a 56mm objective with a standard barrel contour.