Schrade Uncle Henry's Golden Spike
Uncle Henry knives have a long and storied history. Part of Schrade, Uncle Henry knives were named on behalf of Henry Baer, part of the early Schrade family. His legacy lives on in these inexpensive and hard-working knives featuring a classic look and solid materials.
Take the Uncle Henry Schrade 153UH Golden Spike, for example. This is a model known by generations of knife users to be a genuine classic field knife for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
At a length of 5 inches, its 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel blade is just the right length for the most rugged conditions and hunting applications. The handle is made of beautiful staglon with nickel silver guard and pommel. It has an overall weight of 6.3 ounces.
The 153UH Golden Spike comes with a fitted leather sheath and sharpening stone.
- Comes complete with a leather sheath and sharpening stone
- Stainless steel skinning blade
- 9.25" overall length
- Staglon handle
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge
- Blade Length (inches): 5.00
- Blade Material: Stainless
- Carry System: Leather Sheath
- Handle Material: Staglon
- Overall Length (inches): 9.25
- Special Features: Features A Skinning Blade, Solid Brass Guard and Butt Piece