Beretta Model 92S (Surplus) 9mm Luger
The Beretta 92S is mostly like the 92FS, except the magazine release button is at the left heel of the grip instead of up where it’s easily accessible. The 92S were made in the late 70’s to early 80’s, replaced by the upgraded 92F, and then replaced with the slide-strengthened 92FS (aka as the M9 in the US military).
- 15 round magazine of 9mm (pinned to 10)
- Weight with empty mag: 2.1 lbs or 964 grams
- DA/SA action with decocker + manual safety
- Automatic safeties: Firing pin plunger, hammer half-cock
- 4.9″ barrel, 6.2″ sight radius
- Approx: 9lb double action and 3.75lb single action trigger pull