Auction Policy for Buyers, Sellers & Bidders
In an effort to provide the best experience for all auction item buyers, auction item sellers and auction bidders ... the following outlines our Auction Policy for Buyers, Sellers & Bidders:
Auction Item BUYERS Timeline (Store Pickup)
- Items must be paid in full within 7 days of auction close
- Items not paid in full within 7 days will be reauctioned and buyer will be banned from bidding until 15% restocking fee is paid
- Paid & picked up between 0-7 days - no charge
- Paid & picked up between 8-14 days - $20 holding fee
- Paid & picked up after 14 days - $50 holding fee
- we are not responsible for any paid items left longer than 14 days
- if you cannot pick up your items in the first 7 days we recommend that you have them shipped out
Auction Item SELLERS Timeline (Payment & Accounts)
- Cheque or Gift Card will be issued no earlier than 7 days after auction closes.
- Your account must be in good standing to be paid out for your sold items
- Customers with accounts in arrears will not be able to sell on the auction until all debts are paid
Buyer & Bidder Rules
- All items have no reserves and sell to the highest bidder
- PST and GST is applicable to the final purchase
- No Buyers Premiums
- Shipping Fees apply to Auction items and are detailed in the item description. The shipping fee is applied as a separate invoice after you've paid for your item.
- Store Pickup is Free (within 7 days)
- New Items means store shelf condition
- Used Items means they have been used. See detailed description and pictures. We do not auction reloaded ammunition nor do we auction hand-loaded ammunition.
- Items can be viewed in store. If you require more information, send us an email at email@example.com
- Payment of items must be made by the following Saturday
- PAL's must be shown on pickup. If shipped, a copy of your PAL must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pickups can be done between 9am and 5pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- Items are As Is Where Is. If you have received an item deemed defective, contact us within 2 days of purchase. At our discretion, you may be eligible for store credit.
- Click the Automatic Bidding link
- Enter your Automatic Bid
- Press the Place Proxy Bid Button
- The Auction will automatically increase your bid by the minimum amount until you reach the highest bidder. If others outbid you, it will keep outbidding them until it has reached your Automatic Bid amount
- Long-Range Shooting
- Hunting Supplies
- Firearms, Guns in Canada
- 5% Sellers fee if the seller takes store credit and the item sells for over $100.
- 15% Sellers fee if seller takes cash for the amount the item sells for items that sell over $100
- 25% Seller Fee for items that sell under $100.
- Minimum $10 Seller Fee
- If you win your own auction, you will be charged $25 and 20% of the total.
- Minimum charge of $30 for removing items on consignment
- We do not resell items on our Auction or Consignment for 90 days.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny items to go on auction or consignment. We do not auction reloaded ammunition nor do we auction handloaded ammunition.
- We advertise the actual condition of the items
- We hold seller payments for 7 days to make sure all buyer transactions are finalized